On behalf of the Apollo group I want to tell you what actions we are taking in response to the current situation relating to the coronavirus (COVID 19). Our staff are our most important assets and we are doing all we can to protect them from the effects
of this pandemic.
This whole situation is new and some of the challenges it poses are ones we have not faced before in our working careers.
However, the commitment we have to our business and yours remains the same, To be your trusted partner, and to be able to meet your needs and those of your clients with unparalleled service and dedication.
We remain open for business and able to deal with our day to day activities in a different format, but still with the same level of enthusiasm.
These are the measures we have taken to ensure the safety and health of our employees and that business continues, as far as possible, uninterrupted across all our Insurance and Reinsurance lines, together with our Claims function and all supporting parts
of the business.
• To protect the welfare of our employees, we have instituted appropriate protocols to allow employees to work from home as far as is possible and as indicated by guidance from the Government and public health authorities.
• Enabling employees to work from home will also ensure that we are able to meet your needs in real time.
• Cyber-security is of utmost concern to us so employees working remotely will be using our secure systems to access data and records, ensuring that private, sensitive, and protected information remains exactly that.
• All international business travel has been discontinued.
• Employees are encouraged to use teleconference, video conference and other such mediums as far as we can for internal and external meetings.
Our Underwriters and Claims team are available to service your accounts by remote and telephone working practices, and this means we are confident that the measures we have implemented will enable us to continue to provide service to you with minimal disruption and provide the level of service and support that we would have if times were normal.
In addition, we are continually monitoring the situation and the measures we take will evolve as necessary. All our staff’s details appear on our web site with email and other contact information and can be found here.